Need a song to dedicate to the one you love? Houston raised singer, Coline Creuzot‘s beautiful voice and lyrics make us fall not only in love with the person we are with but her. Fans know her for being an amazing writer with vocal talents that make us swoon.
She isn’t just a talented singer, but is an educated women that graduated from Hampton University. Creuzot has worked with artist such as Slim Thug, Paul Wall and more. Her music is showing her growing pains through life and many can relate to her story in this song.
About this single, Creuzot said, “The song is really inspired by love. The lyrics just came to me.” Fans better get ready because she is taking the music world by storm. Creuzot is ready to release her album in mid 2018.
RELATED: Darlene McCoy “Even Me” [NEW MUSIC]
- ‘Atlanta’ Star Zazie Beetz Shines In ‘Deadpool 2’ Trailer
- SZA Says She Is Retiring After Next Album
- Lena Waithe Covers April Issue Of ‘Vanity Fair’
- Jacquees Arrested In Miami (Video)
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Yara Shahidi Shows Off Her Abs At The Power Stylists Dinner
- Instead Of Being Presidential, Trump Threatens Joe Biden On Twitter
- Northern VA Wallet/Purse Snatcher Arrested In Colonial Height
- Will Virginia Expand Medicaid or Not? General Assembly News
- He Tried It! White Writer Blames ‘Black Panther’s’ Success For Ruining Other Movies
- Queen Latifah’s Mother Passes Away