Black Tony didn’t make it in today, but he has a good reason. He has been working out more and today decided to do some lifting. As he kept talking to Rickey Smiley he explained to him that he couldn’t breathe.
There was no one in the gym and he was trying to lift, but it fell on his chest. Black Tony needs someone to call 911 and Rickey said he would get someone to help him. We aren’t sure if we will hear from Black Tony again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Richmond Police Officer Fights Domestic Violence On The Streets Of RVA
- The Blender
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Hip-Hop Spot: Migos Almost Performed For The Super Bowl, Common Speaks Out About Travis Scott & More
- Soulja Boy Trends & Trump Dishes Chump Change: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Mariah Carey Sues Former Assistant For Allegedly Stealing, Trina Wants To Have A Baby & More
- Choreographer Anthony Burrell Explains How Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Flub Pushed Him To Open His Dance Center
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- The Rewind: The Blindfolds Are Off! We See You R. Kelly!