Jeff Johnson is back and is ready to call out some parents and staff of a certain basketball team that was allowed to wear jerseys that said “coon” and other words. Johnson found it crazy that parents and coaches allowed these to be purchased and worn to a game. Officials didn’t even stop the game until third quarter, but was crazy is that the coach mentioned all they had to do was tell them to change.
Johnson also spoke about the NAACP Image Awards. He talked about actresses coming to the stage to talk about the #MeToo movement. He believes that there should be a conversation about how Black men in the industry can stand behind sisters and embrace them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Love & Hip Hop Miami’s Shelah Marie Defends Her Decision To Keep Her Unruly Retreat Exclusive To Black Women Only
- Financial Advisor Bitcoin Rodney Explains How Beginners Can Tap Into Cryptocurrency And Profit
- White Republican Wendy Rogers Accused Vernon Jones Of ‘Tap-Dancing.’ She’s Out Of Line…But She’s Right
- Who’s Cappin’: Tammy Rivera Is Called Out For Capping On CVS
- Atlanta NAACP President Apologizes For Rebuking Mayor Candidate As Some Members Defend Him
- Tammy Rivera’s Instagram Rant Accusing CVS Employee Of Racial Profiling Backfires
- Why ONE Casino + Resort? A Real conversation with Cathy Hughes and Alfred Liggins
- Northam’s Blackface Scandal Resurfaces As Virginia Governor Candidates Battle For Black Voters In Tight Race
- Snoop Dogg’s Mom Beverly Tate Passes Away After Long Illness
- Vote Yes on 2: Minneapolis Deserves Big Change Not More Small Promises