Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the details about celebrity news. Nas and his ex-wife Kelis have been going through a custody battle for quite some time. The rapper claimed that he was unable to visit his son and that she would only do it if it was convenient for her schedule.
A judge ruled that Nas will now have custody of his son for four full weekend and he is pretty excited about that. In other new Meghan Markle deleted all of her social media accounts before doing an interview. Rickey Smiley also talked about rats and roaches at the White House.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- NE-YO TO PERFORM AT STONE SOUL! BUY TIX HERE
- Two Black Women Made History This Week As Pilots For Alaska Airlines
- ‘Listen To Black Women’ Episode 6: Has Social Media Changed Our Perception Of Reality?
- FAB FINDS: 10 Bathing Suits You Can Wear If You Have A Small Bust
- Gospel Artist JJ Hairston Shares His Personal Connection To The Ronald McDonald House Charities: “My Son Was A Premie”
- Adiós Schlossberg! Racist Lawyer Evicted And His License Could Be In Jeopardy
- Why Is Meek Mill Headed To The White House?
- Come On Issa: 8 Things We’re Dying To See On Season 3 Of HBO’s ‘Insecure’
- #TBT: That Time Nicki Minaj Cut Back On The Beef With Other Female Rappers
- Karamo Brown Has Some Advice If Your Mediocre Co-Worker Is Winning More Than You
Reactions To Meghan Markle’s Engagement To Prince Harry
1.1 of 8
2.2 of 8
4.4 of 8
5.5 of 8
6.6 of 8
7.7 of 8
8.8 of 8
Why Meghan Markle Deleted Her Social Media Accounts [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com