While on his podcast Joe Budden’s and his crew talked about the new Eminem album. Some of them spoke about the track list being trash and Budden’s had more than that to just say. He believes that Eminem is just a White pop star at this point.
Several people clapped back at Budden’s claiming that he shouldn’t talk like that and not to bite the hand that feeds you. They were referring to Eminem helping Budden’s out. As always 50 Cent has nothing to do with this issue, but wanted to tell Budden’s he might receive a butt whooping.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $500!
- Watch: Kevin Hart Takes Lamar Odom To His Happy Place On The Season Premiere Of ‘Cold As Balls’
- Backstory Ep 15: Gabrielle Union [Exclusive Interview]
- Everything We Know About The National Prison Strike
- Nicki Minaj Calls Travis Scott Her “H*e N****a Of The Week” On Queen Radio
- Brooklyn Dude Thinks He Got Ghosted By A Tinder Babe But It’s Much Worse Than That
- Health Director In Flint Water Crisis Is Finally Going To Be Held Accountable For Deaths
- Panel To Stop Corrupt DAs In New York Is Welcomed, But Governor Cuomo’s Timing Is Questionable
- UNC Laments Over Protesters Tearing Down ‘Silent Sam’ Confederate Memorial On Campus
- Ghostwriting Or Nah? 10 Famous Songs Written By Other Artists
Does Joe Budden’s Have Beef With Eminem? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com