“Love & Hip Hop Miami” premiered a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like one of the stars is in some trouble. Rapper, Gunplay is accused of head-butting his ex-girlfriend outside the club. They had an argument and it lead to her being injured.
The mother of the H&M kid who wore the sweatshirt, “Coolest monkey” is speaking out. She wants people to know that she is okay with this and people need to stop being so mad. The Grammy Awards will be great this year Cardi B and Bruno Mars will perform so will SZA, Logic and more surprise guests.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kenya Moore & Kandi Burruss Do Double Date
- Jessie Williams To Pay $50K+ A Month In Spousal Support
- What Were You Thinking? Girl Almost Gets BF Killed By Her Daddy
- Diddy Wants Cassie To Be His Next Babymama
- The Race To Succeed John Conyers In Congress Has Begun, And It Could Get Ugly
- Marie More Shares Exercise Tips To Keep That Extra Weight Off [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bow Wow On Enjoying Hanging Out With His 7-Year-Old Daughter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Weekend Roundup: Ghosts, Old School, & Brunch
- No More Netflix And Chill: Mo’Nique Asking For A Boycott Of Netflix
- Kodak Black Arrested Again And Charged With 7 Felonies