Rickey Smiley talked to Black Tony today because he didn’t come to work. Tony wants Rickey to make his dreams come true. One of his New Year’s resolutions was to come to work, but he also wants to be a dancer.
Tony would like to be a background dancer for Ciara or Beyoncè, but he will settle to just dance in the studio. Rickey told Black Tony he doesn’t even make it to work and sounded drunk. That is when Black Tony admitted to being drunk and on that lean.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keeping Him Lifted:The Game’s Father Passes Unexpectedly
- Justin Timberlake Has Politics On The Mind In ‘Supplies’ Music Video
- Money Moves: Cardi B Signs Deal To Star In Her First Movie
- LOL: Here’s How You Kindly Curve Your Parents When They Ask You To Pay For Stuff
- How ’90s Homophobia Ultimately Led To The Death Of Gianni Versace
- Gary’s Tea: Why Nicki Minaj & Nas Were Never Going To Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Too Funny: When Your Video Game Frustrations Go From 0 To 100
- This Grown Lil Man Has Clearly Been On This Earth Before
- Lakeith Stanfield Tried To Recreate The ‘Atlanta’ Season 2 Trailer And It Was A Fail
- Almost Friday Shmood: Hype Sisters Bring The Club To The Kitchen