Rickey Smiley talked to Black Tony today because he didn’t come to work. Tony wants Rickey to make his dreams come true. One of his New Year’s resolutions was to come to work, but he also wants to be a dancer.
Tony would like to be a background dancer for Ciara or Beyoncè, but he will settle to just dance in the studio. Rickey told Black Tony he doesn’t even make it to work and sounded drunk. That is when Black Tony admitted to being drunk and on that lean.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- DC Reunion Part 2! Beyonce Reunites With Latavia At On The Run II [PHOTOS]
- Senator Tim Kaine And Candidate Corey Stewart Address The Public At The Senatorial Community Forum
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Kourtney Kardashian Dating ‘Grown-ish’ Star Luka Sabbat? [PHOTOS]
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- New Information In Memphis Police Shooting Of Black Man Raises Concerns Of A Cover-Up
- How An Iowa Supreme Court Decision Could Impact Driving While Black
- Michael Jordan donated $2 Million to Hurricane Florence Relief
- Sooo…Diesel Chose Nicki Minaj For Anti-Bullying Campaign & People Have Questions