Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kenya Moore & Kandi Burruss Do Double Date
- Jessie Williams To Pay $50K+ A Month In Spousal Support
- What Were You Thinking? Girl Almost Gets BF Killed By Her Daddy
- Diddy Wants Cassie To Be His Next Babymama
- The Race To Succeed John Conyers In Congress Has Begun, And It Could Get Ugly
- Marie More Shares Exercise Tips To Keep That Extra Weight Off [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bow Wow On Enjoying Hanging Out With His 7-Year-Old Daughter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Weekend Roundup: Ghosts, Old School, & Brunch
- No More Netflix And Chill: Mo’Nique Asking For A Boycott Of Netflix
- Kodak Black Arrested Again And Charged With 7 Felonies