2 Chainz is known for being a great lyricist and he recently was trending on Twitter because of it. On the Hip-Hop Spot today, Headkrack talked about 2 Chainz on the remix of Eminem’s “Chloraseptic.” It was released yesterday and fans went crazy over it.
Headkrack called 2 Chainz the “Swiss army knife rapper.” They also discussed Kendrick Lamar’s performance during the NCAA Football Championship. If you didn’t hear 2 Chainz on the song or watch Lamar’s performance get to it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Why 2 Chainz Is Mad At Walmart
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Why ONE Casino + Resort? A Real conversation with Cathy Hughes and Alfred Liggins
- Northam’s Blackface Scandal Resurfaces As Virginia Governor Candidates Battle For Black Voters In Tight Race
- Snoop Dogg’s Mom Beverly Tate Passes Away After Long Illness
- Vote Yes on 2: Minneapolis Deserves Big Change Not More Small Promises
- Freeway Mourns Death Of 21-Year-Old Daughter: “This Pain Is Unimaginable”
- Georgia Woman Claims To Be 15th Child Of DMX In Estate Battle
- NBA Youngboy Still Behind Bars Due To Pending Gun Case in Cali
- ‘The View’ Attempted to Talk About Critical Race Theory But Let Conservative Misinformation Dominate The Conversation
- Michael B. Jordan Gave A Sweet Speech At Lori Harvey’s SKN Launch Party: ‘There’s No Place I’d Rather Be’
- Asking For A Friend: “My Friend Is Too Comfortable At My Home!”