In life, Special K explains, there are things you just have to be honest about. Since a lot of kids are wrapping up winter break and have to be back at school, he thought he would gear these necessary truths to them.
Special K gives advice to high schoolers about everything from homework help to dating and friendships. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GIRL BYE: Roseanne Says She Thought Valerie Jarrett Was White ( Video)
- Rihanna Has Over 500 Songs Ready For Next Album
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
- Almost Friday Shmood: When The Kids Got All The Moves You Need To Learn This Summer
- You Must Be Crazy: Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
- 911 Audio Released Of White Man Who Called Cops Because He Was ‘Fouled Too Hard’ Playing Basketball
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
Special K’s Necessary Truths For Kids Returning To School From Holiday Break [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com