Last year Jesse Williams and his now ex-wife, Aryn Drake-Lee went through a terrible divorce. The holidays have passed and now Williams is claiming that she allegedly kept him away from his kids. Williams spoke out and mentioned he didn’t get to see them on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve.
Williams wants his kids at least two full days, but Drake-Lee, who is a lawyer claims that’s not what is in the contract. All the team believes she’s bitter besides Gary With Da Tea. Gary believes that Williams doesn’t really want to be bothered with the children so he can live his life, but others think he’s being petty.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Weekend Roundup: Ghosts, Old School, & Brunch
- No More Netflix And Chill: Mo’Nique Asking For A Boycott Of Netflix
- Kodak Black Arrested Again And Charged With 7 Felonies
- Rock-T Shares Heartfelt Message About Connecting To Only Great People [VIDEO]
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Laurel’s Father Lowkey Kidnaps Her Baby
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Give Up Hope, Quinn Is Probably Dead
- Tracee Ellis Ross Getting Paid ‘Significantly Less’ Than Anthony Anderson, Might Cut Back ‘Black-ish’ Schedule
- #MeToo: Anika Noni Rose Says She Was Sexually Assaulted On A Plane
- Keeping Him Lifted:The Game’s Father Passes Unexpectedly
- WATCH: #TeamBeautiful Shows You How To Achieve Taraji P. Henson’s “Killer” Look In ‘Proud Mary’