Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Naya Rivera Battery Charges Dropped
- Will They Take The $: Kim And Kanye West Offer Multi-Million Dollar Deal For Baby Photo
- HAUGHT OR NAUGHT: Oprah’s Luscious Rainbow Locks
- Reginae Carter Explains What The Public Gets Wrong About Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Gurl Whet? Coco Says Her Curves Helped Pave The Way For Thick Girls Like Nicki Minaj
- Real NBA Smoke: Aaron Afflalo Swings Off In Middle Of Game
- These Hidden Messages In Black Mirror Season 4 Will Totally Blow Your Mind
- CNN’s Angela Rye Thrashes Republican Who Claims Black Folks ‘On The Street’ Are Praising Trump
- Why Black Tony Can’t Breathe [EXCLUSIVE]
- Man Arrested For Trying to Wear All His Clothes Onboard A Plane Instead Of Paying Baggage Fee