Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- iPower Under 30: Ace Callwood
- 2018 STONE SOUL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED! BUY TICKETS HERE!
- Kanye West Dropping Two New Projects In June
- 2018 Stone Soul Tickets ON SALE NOW!
- ‘Scandal’ Finale Recap: It All Ends With The Hell And High Water
- iPower Under 30: Sean Powell
- Celebrate 420 With Black Power
- Trump’s Former Lawyer Says Michael Cohen Will Snitch Because He Is Afraid Of Being A Black Inmate’s Wife
- Rudy Giuliani, Whose Unconstitutional Stop-And-Frisk Policy Was Racist, Joins Trump’s Legal Team
- Illinois School Made Black Students Pretend To Be Slaves For An ‘Underground Railroad Simulation’