Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Community Conversations: Daphne Maxwell Reid
- All Offset Wants For Christmas Is Cardi Back [Video]
- Vic Mensa Shares What’s Next For His Career & More [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- Here Are The Holiday Shipping Dates You Need to Know
- “That’s Detroit, That’s The Streets, That’s Our Music Scene”- Icewear Vezzo
- Netflix Subscribers Furious As Streaming Service Tests New “Garbage” Instant Replay Feature
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His HeartSource: 1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’Source: 2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the WestSource: 3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No LimitSource: 4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’Source: 5 of 9
6. It’s a WashSource: 6 of 9
7. The Mane EventSource: 7 of 9
8. Up in SmokeSource: 8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets LuckSource: 9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com