Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus is making a name for himself after landing several modeling jobs. Gary With Da Tea on Dish Nation spoke about Broadus walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana in Mulan and MCM. He will also be stepping into the television world by directing and writing a short film for Kangol.
MCM has shown Broadus on several of their Instagram posts and hopefully we will see him in more. Headkrack spoke about how he turned his football career around and found something else to do. We wish him all the success in his new career.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $500!
- Watch: Kevin Hart Takes Lamar Odom To His Happy Place On The Season Premiere Of ‘Cold As Balls’
- Backstory Ep 15: Gabrielle Union [Exclusive Interview]
- Everything We Know About The National Prison Strike
- Nicki Minaj Calls Travis Scott Her “H*e N****a Of The Week” On Queen Radio
- Brooklyn Dude Thinks He Got Ghosted By A Tinder Babe But It’s Much Worse Than That
- Health Director In Flint Water Crisis Is Finally Going To Be Held Accountable For Deaths
- Panel To Stop Corrupt DAs In New York Is Welcomed, But Governor Cuomo’s Timing Is Questionable
- UNC Laments Over Protesters Tearing Down ‘Silent Sam’ Confederate Memorial On Campus
- Ghostwriting Or Nah? 10 Famous Songs Written By Other Artists
Snoop Dogg’s Life In Photos
1. Bless His Heart1 of 9
2. Mastering ‘Doggystyle’2 of 9
3. Reppin’ the West3 of 9
4. Off Death Row, On to No Limit4 of 9
5. From ‘G’ to ‘GQ’5 of 9
6. It’s a Wash6 of 9
7. The Mane Event7 of 9
8. Up in Smoke8 of 9
9. When Pot Meets Luck9 of 9
Snoop Dogg’s Son, Cordell Broadus Lands Modeling Jobs [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com