Hollywood‘s 13-year-old son was visiting the morning show, and Rickey Smiley asked him to share a story of heartbreak from his experience. He told a story about a clever note he wrote, and the devastating response he received in his locker later.
Then, Rickey Smiley rattled off a list of things women say when they’re curving a guy- that is, shutting him down without a direct no. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Dies At Age 76
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her
- Green Eyes: How Safaree & Nicki Minaj War Gives Lessons On Insecurity
- Clark Atlanta University Is Far From Alone When It Comes To Student Housing Issues
- Teyana Taylor Exits Jeremih Tour: “You’ve Done Nothin’ But Act Like A Diva”
- Time’s Up Just Made A Major Move On Their Grind To Fight Sexual Harassment
- Awkward Game Show Clips: This Question About The Obamas Would’ve Never Stumped A Black Man
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
- Nicki Minaj’s Public Quarrel With Safaree Is A Reminder Black Women Are Loyal To A Fault