Young M.A put herself on the map last year with her song, “Ooouuu.” She quickly gained a fan base and started popping up onstage at major award show performances and more. But then, she went quiet for a bit. What happened?
Well, she apparently made some major lifestyle changes, and shed some pounds real quick. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- NE-YO TO PERFORM AT STONE SOUL! BUY TIX HERE
- Two Black Women Made History This Week As Pilots For Alaska Airlines
- ‘Listen To Black Women’ Episode 6: Has Social Media Changed Our Perception Of Reality?
- FAB FINDS: 10 Bathing Suits You Can Wear If You Have A Small Bust
- Gospel Artist JJ Hairston Shares His Personal Connection To The Ronald McDonald House Charities: “My Son Was A Premie”
- Adiós Schlossberg! Racist Lawyer Evicted And His License Could Be In Jeopardy
- Why Is Meek Mill Headed To The White House?
- Come On Issa: 8 Things We’re Dying To See On Season 3 Of HBO’s ‘Insecure’
- #TBT: That Time Nicki Minaj Cut Back On The Beef With Other Female Rappers
- Karamo Brown Has Some Advice If Your Mediocre Co-Worker Is Winning More Than You
Why You Haven’t Heard From Young M.A In A While [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com