2018 is off to a great start. Especially with the latest installment from Grammy Award-winning superstar Bruno Mars. The Hooligans frontman teamed up with 2017’s MVP Cardi B for the remix of “Finesse,” from Mars’ 2016 release, 24K Magic.
The video for the single is an homage to 90s sketch comedy television series, In Living Color. Well-equipped with hefty hooped earrings and vibrant Cross Colours attire, this video is sure to be a classic just like the popular TV show.
See the video here:
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Jacquees And The Morning Hustle Bae-Cation Contest
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking And Abuse Case
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Mississippi’s Top Court Upholds Life Sentence For Weed Conviction By ‘Habitual Offender’
- Hate In America: The Many Faces Of White Supremacy
New Music: Bruno Mars Teams Up With Cardi B For Remix of “Finesse” was originally published on kissrichmond.com