Jeff Johnson comes to BET on January 18th with his new show, “Mancave.” Jeff talks about the necessity of the show, which will provide an “in depth conversation” between men on TV. But not just about men’s stuff- women are going to want to hear it, too.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In the clip above, Jeff talks a little bit about what “Mancave” has in store for its viewers. Check it out in the video above!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Tulsa Race Massacre Commission Boots Oklahoma Governor For Signing Racist Legislation
- Clock Is Ticking On Police Reform Agreement Ahead Of George Floyd Anniversary
- Gorilla Glue Girl Gives Nicki Minaj Props For Shoutout On “Fractions”
- Angie’s Motivation: “20 Mins Of Doing Something Is More Valuable Than 20 Mins Of Talking Of It”
Jeff Johnson On Why Women Will Want To Watch “Mancave” [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com