The holiday season is a battlefield when it comes to temptation related to food and drink. With all the dinner parties, and free pastries, desserts, and candies, turning down your favorite treats and remaining reasonable with portions proves to be a difficult challenge. Dr. Collier explains how to keep yourself from getting too excited over all the options.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Not only that, but when the wine and cocktail are free flowing at your office Christmas party, it’s easy to end up twisted before you even realize it. Plus, Dr. Collier gives tips on staying warm and avoiding getting colds left and right this season by simply layering up properly. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Brandy’s “Focused On A Reboot” After Moesha’s Success On Netflix [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jackie Paige Is Bringing You A 20-Minute Fat Burning Cardio H.I.I.T Workout
- D.C. Black Film Festival 2020 “Love & Relationships” Category
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
Dr. Collier On "The Rickey Smiley Morning Show" [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Rickey Smiley & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:Rickeysmileymorningshow.com 1 of 11
2. Rickey Smiley & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:Rickeysmileymorningshow.com 2 of 11
3. Dr. CollierSource:Rickeysmileymorningshow.com 3 of 11
4. Dr. CollierSource:Rickey Smiley Morning Show 4 of 11
5. Rickey Smiley & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:Rickey Smiley Morning Show 5 of 11
6. Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 6 of 11
7. Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 7 of 11
8. Dr. CollierSource:Rickey Smiley Morning Show 8 of 11
9. Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 9 of 11
10. Dr. M.J. Collier & Rickey SmileySource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 10 of 11
11. Rita Brent & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 11 of 11
Dr. Collier On Staying Healthy, Classy & Warm Through The Holidays [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com