Numerous attempts to appeal and get Meek Mill out of jail have lead to no success, and it looks like he might be stuck there for a while. Why? Because the judge thinks Meek is a “danger to the community,” which doesn’t make any sense. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jacquees And The Morning Hustle Bae-Cation Contest
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Mississippi’s Top Court Upholds Life Sentence For Weed Conviction By ‘Habitual Offender’
- Hate In America: The Many Faces Of White Supremacy
- Uvalde Coverup: Black People Have Warned Against Trusting Police Narratives For A Long Time
Why It’s BS To Say Meek Mill Is A “Danger To The Community” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com