Dr. Collier kicked off his advice at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” by dropping a quick few bars! Then, he shed some light on the precautions for eating Thanksgiving dinner that we should all be taking. It’s easy to just dive in head first when dinner finally rolls around on Thanksgiving night, but you can have your fill of your favorite Thanksgiving foods without causing your body to react negatively.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He gave some much needed tips for eating without messing up your stomach or causing digestive problems. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from the “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Dies At Age 76
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her
- Green Eyes: How Safaree & Nicki Minaj War Gives Lessons On Insecurity
Dr. Collier On "The Rickey Smiley Morning Show" [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Rickey Smiley & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:Rickeysmileymorningshow.com 1 of 11
2. Rickey Smiley & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:Rickeysmileymorningshow.com 2 of 11
3. Dr. CollierSource:Rickeysmileymorningshow.com 3 of 11
4. Dr. CollierSource:Rickey Smiley Morning Show 4 of 11
5. Rickey Smiley & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:Rickey Smiley Morning Show 5 of 11
6. Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 6 of 11
7. Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 7 of 11
8. Dr. CollierSource:Rickey Smiley Morning Show 8 of 11
9. Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 9 of 11
10. Dr. M.J. Collier & Rickey SmileySource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 10 of 11
11. Rita Brent & Dr. M.J. CollierSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 11 of 11
Dr. Collier On How To Avoid Digestive Problems On Thanksgiving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com