When it became apparent that the NFL commissioner Roger Goodell‘s contract was likely to be extended, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones promptly began to freak out and threaten to sue the league. While reports initially link the source of Jerry Jones’ ire to the suspension of Ezekiel Elliott, after details have surface about what Roger Goodell is actually asking for on this extension, Jerry doesn’t seem so crazy for trying to block it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chadwick Boseman Gives MTV Award Away To Waffle House Hero
- Hide Ya Kids, Hide Ya Wife: Bear Spotted In Midlothian
- LET’S MAKEUP: How To Achieve A Natural Brow Just In Time For Summer
- Don’t Touch My Hair: Are We Finally Ready For White Women To Join the Natural Hair Community?
Politicians Doing Time for Their Crime
1. Former Congressman William Jefferson1 of 21
2. Former Detroit City Council President Monica Conyers2 of 21
3. Former Ohio State Representative W. Carlton Weddington3 of 21
4. Sisters of corruption -Jane Orie, Joan Orie Melvin and Janine Orie4 of 21
5. Former Alabama State Representative James Thomas5 of 21
6. Former Mississippi state prosecutor and judge Bobby DeLaughter6 of 21
7. Former New York State Senator Shirley Huntley7 of 21
8. Former Governor of Illinois and golden boy Rod Blagojevich8 of 21
9. Former Prince George's County Council member Leslie Johnson9 of 21
10. Former Prince County Executive Jack B. Johnson10 of 21
11. Former Birmingham Mayor Larry Langford11 of 21
12. Former Federal District Judge Samuel B. Kent (Texas)12 of 21
13. Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin13 of 21
14. Former Trump Campaign Aide Rick Gates14 of 21
15. Former City Councilman Larry Seabrook15 of 21
16. Former New York State Senator Efrain Gonzalez16 of 21
17. Former Congressman Anthony Weiner17 of 21
18. Former Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland18 of 21
19. Former State Senator Dianne Wilkerson19 of 21
20. Former D.C. Council member Marion Barry20 of 21
21. Former Trump Campaign Aide Paul Manafort21 of 21
Why Jerry Jones’ NFL Threats Don’t Seem So Crazy Anymore [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com