Times is hard. Headkrack reported that more and more people have actually been charging for Thanksgiving dinner, asking everyone in attendance to bring 30 bucks. When Rickey Smiley hears this, he says he’s charging too! He explains that with making food for everyone, cleaning up after everyone, plus all the traction the bathroom gets, collecting funds from guests isn’t too crazy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
That lead Headkrack to ask whether Rickey whether he would amend his strict bathroom rules for Thanksgiving festivities. Click on the audio player to hear more of the conversation in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Samuel L Jackson Chimes In On Drake vs Kanye West “It’s Not Like The Old Days” | Extra Butter
- Vitamin of The Day: In Order To Receive A Blessing You Must Give Thanks
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B’s Government Social Media Rant Gets The Attention of Two Senators
Damn Gina: Thanksgiving Episodes From Our Favorite 90s Sitcoms
1. Thanksgiving Television SpecialsSource: 1 of 11
2. The Bernie Mac ShowSource: 2 of 11
3. Kenan & KelSource: 3 of 11
Why It’s Perfectly Acceptable To Charge For Thanksgiving Dinner [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com