Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
New music from Miguel is just around the corner! As always, he paints a picture of how he’s feeling in certain seasons. This time, it’s a bold story of War and Leisure.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“There’s moments when it gets very sexy, there’s moments where there’s love. There’s moments where I’m celebrating (‘Skywalker’) and there’s records where I’m a little more mindful of what’s happening but I understand that we have to keep pushing forward (‘Told You So’),” he said, also noting his consoling tracks. “We’re all being pulled in all these directions so I just wanted to create a body of work that you could relate to that makes you feel good but also isn’t ignoring where we are.”
In his recent interview with Persia Nicole, Miguel discusses what sets this album apart from his others, gives props to his fiancée Nazanin/her role on The Platinum Life reality show, and shares what he feels the world needs more of to excel. Press play:
Miguel’s War and Leisure is due Dec. 1, 2017. Pre-order HERE.
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Polo G Talks Going #1 with “Rapstar”, Dealing with Anxiety, & Addresses Producer Scam Allegations
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- Service File Of Officer Who Killed Daunte Wright Reveals Scarce Details On Police Training
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’