Ms. Juicy sat down with Married To Medicine‘s Dr. Simone and Dr. Jackie about the premiere of season 5 of the hit show, which is happening this Sunday on Bravo! They talk about what fans can expect the show to deliver this season- like pap smears and surgeries, as well as yelling and exercising.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
They hint about the guys in the show being more involved this season, and having to make some changes to the cast this season. They also talk about the newest addition to the show, Dr. Contessa. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Dr. Heavenly Explains Why She Starts The Most Drama On “Married To Medicine” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Dr. Heavenly Reveals Who She Would Trade Off Of “Married To Medicine” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Dr. Heavenly Addresses Getting Checked By Dr. Jackie On “Married To Medicine” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Dr. Heavenly Reveals How She Lost Over 75 Pounds [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Enter To Win The Ultimate Graduation Party with Don Toliver!
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Witnesses Describe Commotion Erupted After Graduation Shooting
- Clarence Thomas Leads Dissent As SCOTUS Rejects Alabama Racial Gerrymandering, Protects Black Voters
- Communication Makes Your Marriage Run Smoother | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Run-DMC To Headline ‘Hip Hop 50 Live’ Concert At Yankee Stadium, Their Final Show
Ladies Of “Married To Medicine” Tell Ms. Juicy About “Changes” To Season 5’s Cast [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Multiple People Shot Near Graduation In Downtown Richmond
Jubilation in June 2023
The “804 Sessions” Contest
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
804 Sessions Presents: JusticeR
Buy Black RVA
Martha Stewart Shuts Down The Internet With Sports Illustrated Cover!
QOTD: Have You Ever Lost Your Job Over Social Media?