Colin Kaepernick‘s dry spell may be over in as little as 10 days, said Mark Geragos, there NFL free agent’s attorney.
“I think within the next 10 days somebody will sign him,” Geragos said during a recent appearance on The Adam Corolla show. “I think somebody’s gonna sign him. I think the NFL has to come to their senses, and realize every day that goes by just proves the collusion case even more.” No further details were provided, however.
Kaepernick recently filed a grievance against the NFL for collusion.
Fans seem to think there’s new N.E.R.D. music on the way. The group’s name has been spotted in billboards across Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival in California. Pharrell also wants everyone to tune into Beats1 on Wednesday at 12 p.m. EST for an undisclosed reason.
Colin Kaepernick Files ‘Collusion’ Complaint Against NFL Owners
‘We Will Have A Smoking Gun’: Kaepernick’s Attorney Speaks On NFL Collusion Case
10 Powerful Photos Of Colin Kaepernick Looking Like Black Excellence
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Keeping the ‘fro in shape is a must.
1 of 7
2. Stand for something, or fall for anything.
2 of 7
3. Leader of the pack.
3 of 7
4. “It is our duty to fight for our freedom.”- Assata Shakur
4 of 7
5. Dignity, Pride, Roots.
5 of 7
6. #KnowYourRightsOakland #KnowYourRightsCamp 📷: @ttime32
6 of 7
7. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. “- MLK
7 of 7