Kim Kardashian yet again drew the ire of the internet when she debut one her Halloween costumes this year: Aaliyah. Now, at first, this may sound like an immediate reason to attack. But when you see Kim in her costume, she actually didn’t do anything wrong. In fact, the only thing she can really be criticized for is not seeing the criticism coming, based off of her track record. Click on the audio player to hear Jeff Johnson explain more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B Responds To Nicki Minaj Diss Track Rumors
- Richmond Teacher Named Virginia Teacher Of The Year
- Please Stop Giving Racist White Women Adorable Nicknames
- Today’s Clo-ism: Beware of the Joy Snatchers
Kim Kardashian Covers Interview Magazine As New 'First Lady' Of America (Seriously)
1. KIM KARDASHIAN WEST AND NORTH WEST1 of 3
2. KIM KARDASHIAN WEST2 of 3
3. KIM KARDASHIAN WEST3 of 3
Why Kim Kardashian Didn’t Do Anything Wrong By Dressing Up As Aaliyah [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com