The bad boy of boxing, Floyd Mayweather Jr., sunk to a new low recently. It’s now past time for Black folks to break up with him.
Mayweather told Complex.com that that Trump spoke “like a real man.” Really, Floyd?
In another interview, reported by the Washington Post, Mayweather insisted that “all lives matter.”
He added: “What I learned from boxing and what everyone can take in real life is to follow directions, follow order. Don’t give nobody a hard time.”
Mayweather doesn’t take his own advice. As CNN put it, he’s “a serial batterer of women.” The undefeated champion has at least seven assaults against five women in which the criminal justice system got involved.
When promoting his big match against Conor McGregor, Mayweather had the nerve to criticize his opponent for respecting Black women. Oh, that’s such hypocrisy from a man who has shown little respect for the Black women he has battered.
At that same event, the Independent reported that Mayweather threw out some very homophobic language at McGregor, calling him a fa**ot.
10 Black Trump Supporters
1. Ben CarsonSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Herschel WalkerSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. OmarosaSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Dennis RodmanSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Stacey DashSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Mike TysonSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Terrell OwensSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Azealia BanksSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Latrell SprewellSource:Getty 9 of 9
One More Reason For Black Folks To Break Up With Floyd Mayweather was originally published on newsone.com