Fans were allegedly upset with Nicki Minaj when she held up her show in order to get Popeyes chicken. Before her performance at Philipp Plein’s Fashion Week after-show party, Nicki’s production team had to send someone out to get her some chicken, a process that apparently held up the show for an hour.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
While some people might immediately consider this disrespectful, it’s more likely that Nicki just had to eat before exerting herself onstage. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
Nicki Minaj At #BirthdayBashATL2017 [PHOTOS]
1. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20171 of 14
2. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20172 of 14
3. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20173 of 14
4. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20174 of 14
5. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20175 of 14
6. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20176 of 14
7. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20177 of 14
8. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20178 of 14
9. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL20179 of 14
10. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201710 of 14
11. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201711 of 14
12. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201712 of 14
13. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201713 of 14
14. Nicki Minaj #BirthdayBashATL201714 of 14
Why Nicki Minaj Wasn’t Wrong To Hold Up Her Performance For Popeyes [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com