For her song of the week, Juicy tackled SZA‘s “Love Galore.” Inspired by her rendition, Gary With Da Tea also launched into his own version in some outtakes just before his Tea! Now, we’re putting them side by side for a singer face-off between them. Check out this exclusive video to hear snippets of both of their spirited renditions in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
11 Reasons To Love SZA (PHOTOS)
1. Because she’s down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).Source: 1 of 11
2. She’s a natural hair icon in every right.Source: 2 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.Source: 3 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.Source: 4 of 11
5. She’s a vegan, but she’s not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #ShamelessSource: 5 of 11
6. Because she’s a yogi.Source: 6 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.Source: 7 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.Source: 8 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.Source: 9 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.Source: 10 of 11
11. Because she’s adorable. Duh!Source: 11 of 11
Watch Gary With Da Tea & Juicy Face Off With SZA’s “Love Galore” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com