Individuals turning 18 years old on or before November 7 are eligible to register to vote.
I can’t stress it enough that your vote is your voice, your right and your power. A “no” vote from you is a “yes” vote for the candidate you don’t want to hold public office. Don’t allow candidates running for city, state, or federal office make decisions over your life without your involvement in the process. No vetting you don’t know what you’re getting! Candidates need to work for your vote. And with that being said, it is time to register to vote, check on your voter status, poll location and candidates for governor. Clovia “Miss Community” Lawrence
*be a U.S. Citizen
*be a resident of Virginia
*be 18 years old on or before November 7, 2017
*have your right to vote restored if convicted of a felony.
*not be currently adjudicated mentally incapacitated by court of law.
For acceptable forms of ID to present at the voter polls, please visit elections.virginia.gov
Black Actresses You Need To Know
1. Raven GoodwinSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 1 of 9
2. Logan BrowningSource:PRPhotos.com 2 of 9
3. Ryan DestinySource:PRPhotos.com 3 of 9
4. Tessa ThompsonSource:Izumi Hasegawa / PRPhotos.com 4 of 9
5. Tika SumpterSource:Rich Fury/Invision/AP 5 of 9
6. Bresha WebbSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 6 of 9
7. Gugu Mbatha-RawSource:Loredana Sangiuliano / PRPhotos.com 7 of 9
8. Jurnee SmollettSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 8 of 9
9. Paige HurdSource:PRPhotos.com 9 of 9
Register to Vote, Check Your Status, Deadline October 16th was originally published on kissrichmond.com