In a recent interview on The Domenick Nati Show, the former Basketball Wives star said she and her baby sis are not in the best place.
“We really don’t have much of a sister relationship. But here’s how we work, we keep it really tight for our children…Our kids play together all the time. They love each other. I think we’ll keep it at that, for the meantime.”
We’re not 100 percent sure what’s behind the fracture in their once close relationship, but as we previously reported, Laura revealed on an episode of Iyanla: Fix My Life that she believed her trifling ex-husband Gilbert Arenas once slept with Gloria.
In addition to spilling the tea on her sister, the 37-year-old mother of four also shared with Nat her thoughts on Jackie Christie and Evelyn Lozada’s current feud about Jackie’s daughter Takari Lee.
“I think [Jackie] said enough. Either fix it or move on, if you’re going to help your daughter, be in your daughter’s life then shouldn’t be out on social media.”
Govan also admitted that she’s been approached about coming back to the VH1 hit show, but she’ll only consider it if the coin was “pretty.” That, and if they let her serve as a mentor to an up and coming cast member.
“The talk is there but I don’t think so. I think that at this point in my life, if I can go on there to be somebody’s mentor I’ll do that [but] not so much just to talk crap [and] banter. Nah, that’s really not my life anymore.”
She added: “I would wreak havoc, in the sense of, ’Get your s–t together, you look dumb. You sit down, you have a seat. You, comb your hair more. Get it together.’”
No shade: But Laura is far from having her own life together, so how is she going to provide guidance and help to someone else? Just saying.
Peep the entire interview here:
BEAUTIES: What do you think about this interview?
Love & Basketball: The REAL Wives Of Some Of The Most Famous Players
1. Jessica1 of 21
2. Savannah2 of 21
3. Alexis3 of 21
4. Teyana4 of 21
5. Ayesha5 of 21
6. Yvette6 of 21
7. Tamia7 of 21
8. Nia Long (honorable mention)8 of 21
9. Jada Paul9 of 21
10. Monica10 of 21
11. Giovanni is married to Dallas Mavericks star Rashard Lewis11 of 21
12. Tori is married to LA Clippers player Jamal Crawford12 of 21
13. Erika is married to retired NBA veteran Chris Webber13 of 21
14. Ecko is married to Sacremento Kings star Rudy Gay14 of 21
15. Faith is married to Miami Heat star Udonis Haslem15 of 21
16. Lala is married to NY Knicks player Carmelo Anthony16 of 21
17. Cookie is married to NBA veteran Magic Johnson17 of 21
18. Jackie is married to retired NBA veteran Doug Christie18 of 21
19. Gabrielle Union is married to Miami Heat player Dwayne Wade19 of 21
20. Adrienne is married to Miami Heat star Chris Bosh20 of 21
21. Vanessa is married to LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant21 of 21
Just Messy! Laura Govan Says She And Sister Gloria ‘Really Don’t Have A Relationship’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com