The moment that we have been waiting for has finally happened, well kind of. After weeks of being accused of giving a number of women, and a man, herpes, Usher has finally decided to speak, via a lawsuit.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The “Confessions” singer has put in legal docs, against the woman suing him for $20 mil, stating that her lawsuit never mentions anything about her being tested before their alleged encounter.
The docs go on to say, “A previous sexual partner very well may have already infected her,” and that she assumed that she contracted herpes by having, “casual, unprotected sexual intercourse and/or oral sex.”
The documents do not state if Usher actually has herpes.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @ipowerrichmond
Usher’s ‘Confessions’ Turns 10! #TeamBeautiful’s Favorite Songs
1. Usher “Confessions”1 of 7
2. “Can U Handle It” -Shamika Sanders, Entertainment Editor2 of 7
3. “Do It To Me” -Ty Alexander, Style & Beauty Editor3 of 7
4. “Throwback” -Danielle Young, Lifestyle Editor4 of 7
5. “That’s What It’s Made For” -Leigh Davenport, Editorial Director5 of 7
6. “Burn” -Jade Earler, Editorial Assistant6 of 7