President Trump is getting very vocal about the recent removal of four confederate monuments in Baltimore. Earlier today, President Donald Trump took to Twitter to express that he was sadden to see, “the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The president has been under fire this week for his lack of response to the Charlottesville rally that left one person dead and a number of others injured.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
5 Steps To Dodging The Freshman 15!
1. Always eat breakfast.Source:Getty 1 of 5
2. Stay active!Source:Getty 2 of 5
3. Watch what you’re eating.Source:Getty 3 of 5
4. Don’t eat after hours.Source:Getty 4 of 5
5. Prepare healthy snacks!Source:Getty 5 of 5