French fries are paired with so many different foods, hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches and more. “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” talks about a list recently made by MSN after polling people from several different states. They listed a number of places that had the best french fries and you won’t believe what came in first.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Wendy’s came in at #5, Shake Shack #4, Five Guy’s #3, but what some were upset about was that Chic Fil a came in second and Arby’s came in first. While McDonald’s is normally known for the fries they didn’t even make the list. Did your favorite fast food french fry make the list?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6 am ET.
RELATED: Black Tony Pulls Off Major Food Theft With Twerking Distraction [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Junk Food Advertisers More Likely To Target Black Kids
RELATED: Tamera Mowry-Housley Claps Back At Haters Who Slammed Her Husband’s Soul Food Cooking
National French Fry Day: These Celebrities Enjoy Fries Just Like The Rest Of Us
10 photos Launch gallery
1. President Barack Obama enjoying a single plate of fries is the most American thing ever.
1 of 10
2. Gwyneth Paltrow and Jimmy Fallon like fries so much, they ate them live on late night television.
2 of 10
3. Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian know the value of a good fry.
3 of 10
4. Ellen Pompeo enjoys her guilty pleasure.
4 of 10
5. Even Anderson Cooper is down with the fries.
5 of 10
6. Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne just can’t get enough.
6 of 10
7. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are fans of McDonald’s fries.
7 of 10
8. Beyonce and Nicki Minaj know the value of a fry tossing match.
8 of 10
9. Kim Kardashian likes cheese with her fries.
9 of 10
10. It’s not rare to see Rihanna chowing down on fries at a basketball game.
10 of 10