Lil Scrappy‘s name is now in the mix of the Bobby V. conversation, after a video surfaced on Wednesday of the rapper and singer partying with women who were allegedly transgender.
After the sketchy video made its rounds on the Internet, the Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star took to social media to explain his side of the story. He said on Instagram Live, “Y’all know me, bruh. I don’t play no motherf-cking games. I’m the first n-gga to tell y’all mothef-ckers y’all better be checking them baby pictures. I don’t know cuz situation, what he like, what he don’t like. I ain’t never did all that. I just did music with homie. And I ain’t on here trying to talk down on another man, trying to put myself on a pedestal. Y’all know that’s just not what I do.”
Besides a statement from his lawyers claiming the singer is being extorted, Bobby V. has yet to personally speak out about allegedly being caught running from a trans woman after not paying for sexual favors — unlike Scrappy, who refuses to have social media roast him.
Check out the video above.
Redefining Beauty: Sexiest Transgender Women You Should Know
1. Amiyah to LaverneSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Laverne CoxSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Janet MockSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Jenna TalackovaSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Caitlyn JennerSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Amiyah ScottSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Carmen CarreraSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Claudia CharriezSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. TS MadisonSource:Getty 9 of 9
Lil Scrappy Speaks Out About Partying With Bobby V And Alleged Transgender Women was originally published on globalgrind.com