Meek Mill talks about the rap group he came up with, “The Bloodhounds” who he still considers family despite the fact that everybody’s different priorities caused them to pursue different directions. He talks about why he’s doesn’t feel guilty for being one who made it, and being the one financially capable to help folks out when they are in a bind. Meek also talks about his grandmother’s love and support for all his music, even though she may not like the cuss words.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He discusses the recent shots fired by Jay-Z toward rappers taking those infamous photos with money on Instagram, and why he doesn’t feel all that attacked by it, even though he might take that picture sometimes. Meek also talks about prioritizing making music this year after being centered in and focused on a lot of rap and relationship drama. Plus, he touches on the biggest wins he’s experienced so far, like moving his family out of the hood and recognizing the positive effects that came from that. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Nicki & Meek Mill’s Most Awkward But Loving Moments
1. When u & bae rent out the entire theatre to watch #StraightOutttaCompton with the team 😁😁😁. so proud of Ice Cube. Can’t wait to reveal our lil secret. 😊😊😊Source: 1 of 6
2. Gimme $20! Here’s another shot of Meek wifing Nicki in a club.Source: 2 of 6
3. Ride or Die.Source: 3 of 6
4. Meek touches Nicki with a warm embrace as he gazes into the camera while holding the love of his life.Source: 4 of 6
5. Used to call me Hillary cuz I RIDE’M 😇 #BackTogetherOniTunes #Rodham @robinthickeSource: 5 of 6
6. 💘Source: 6 of 6
Meek Mill On Jay-Z’s Jab At Rappers’ Money Pics On Instagram [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com