Kendall and Kylie Jenner did not expect to catch so much heat for their new vintage t-shirt line, which features the likeness of some of Hollywood’s most iconic stars — including Biggie Smalls and Ozzy Osbourne.
After the Notorious B.I.G’s mother, Voletta Wallace, dragged the girls on social media for using her son’s name without permission, all Internet hell broke loose. See below:
Not only did Sharon and Kelly Osbourne blast the famous sisters on social media, but so did many other people who are sick of the Kardashian family stealing culture for profit.
Kendall and Kylie released a statement about the vintage tee mishap, saying:
After hours of being slammed on social media, the sisters decided to cancel the line altogether. You may recall that the shirts feature the likeness of every legend from Tupac to Pink Floyd.
SMH, those girls probably can’t even recite a line to Biggie’s “Juicy.”
Inappropriate Children Costumes For Halloween That Will Make You Cringe (PHOTOS)
1. Because lung cancer is in?1 of 13
2. Just...no.2 of 13
3. You know this is basically a drug dealer, right?3 of 13
4. ALL THE NOPES IN THE WORLD!4 of 13
5. We're sure he can wait until college to be introduced to this game.5 of 13
6. Parenting Fail 101.6 of 13
7. Sure, let's teach our boys that while "pimpin' ain't easy," it sure is funny for Halloween.7 of 13
8. Ummm....more NO!8 of 13
9. Robert E. Lee? Might as well slap a sign that says "I Support Slavery" on your kid.9 of 13
10. Sure, why not dress your baby up as a mass murderer?10 of 13
11. Thanks a lot, MTV.11 of 13
12. NO NO NO NO NO!12 of 13
13. Can we all just agree that guns and children don't mix?13 of 13
Kendall And Kylie Jenner Pull Vintage ‘Biggie Smalls’ T-Shirt From Their Clothing Line was originally published on globalgrind.com