Ambassador and Board Member for Connecting Hearts
Chloe Edwards is a Richmond native who serves as the youngest board member for Connecting Hearts. Chloe went into kinship care permanently at the age of 17 after reunification failed with her parents.
Since then she has acted as a mouthpiece for other children with similar narratives through her mission to promote foster care and adoption awareness.
As an Ambassador for Connecting Hearts, she has worked to change the stigma associated with being an alumnus of the system; whether it be kinship care, foster care, or adoption.
Her vision is for individuals and organizations with the same mission to act as a team and together implement change more efficiently and effectively for children who are in the system.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Gangsta Boo, Memphis Rap Legend, Reportedly Passes Away
- [VIDEO] WanMor Turns Up at Elko Middle School!
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Kelce Brothers, From Cleveland Heights, Will Meet in the Super Bowl
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- Chlöe “Pray It Away” Video Is Amazing!
- EST Gee – BLOW UP (Official Music Video)