Remember that time Beyoncé pulled her earring off during her performance at TIDALX: 1015 and it made her ear bleed on stage? Well, some ride-or-die BeyHive members decided to take that as instructions to do the same.
To the shock of many, the hashtags #CutForBeyoncè and #BleedForBeyoncé started trending in the days after the show, because some of Beyoncé’s craziest stans decided to cut themselves in solidarity:
Thankfully, there are others on Twitter trying to talk these fans off the ledge:
And of course, some folks are just using their extra Halloween props to troll:
We pray this is a joke. And, if not, we’ll just pray for your souls.
Also On iPower 92.1/104.1 FM:
Stone Soul 2016 [PHOTOS]
11 photos Launch gallery
1. @lifeofdesiigner has the #1 song in the countryyyy! performing live at #stonesoulrva right now!!!
1 of 11
2. Behind the scenes interview with 112 & @djkingtutt804 . Check out the full interview on Facebook live!
2 of 11
3. 💙💖 my oldest princess and I #stonesoul2016 #stonesoulrva #rva #summerfestival #ipower92 @ipowerrichmond #vitiligo #vitiligomodel #vitiligoin #confidence #hot #vitiligopride #nocuredontcare #vitiligobeauty #vitiligobeauties
3 of 11
4. Lil Kim just KILLED #stonesoulrva ! lighters up!!!
4 of 11
5. Behind th scene with @camvseverything & @yogottikom at #stonesoulrva
5 of 11
6. Paris Nicole and MadeInTYO
Source:Radio One Richmond
6 of 11
7. @camvseverything backstage with @madeintyo at #stonesoulrva !!!
7 of 11
8. @paris_nicole & @thebellereport backstage at #stonesoulrva !!!!
8 of 11
9. Paris Nicole getting ready for Stone Soul 2016
9 of 11
10. @dreezydreezy just finished up her interview with @camvseverything !!! #stonesoulrva
10 of 11
11. @yogottikom about to shut the city down #StoneSoulRVA
11 of 11