“For a long time I felt like King was going to be an only child,” she said in the photo caption. “That he was my greatest blessing and we were gonna live happily ever after together Just the 2 of us,” she captioned the shot. “I was no longer looking for love because I thought I had all that I needed. We needed. But look at God ! Here I am Engaged to be married to one of the greatest men I know who loves King & I unconditionally AND having another bundle of joy!”
Earlier this week, the 28-year-old shared a Snapchat video of her checking her baby weight with first child, King.
“Let’s see. Uh oh… Mommy gained 20 pounds,” she said.
SOURCE: Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Bye, Haters: Every Time We Coveted Blac Chyna's Maternity Style...So Far
1. We first spotted a hint of a baby bump when Chyna donned a white jumpsuit for a night out with Rob.Source:Splash News 1 of 8
2. Chyna covered her baby bump in layers while strolling through the airport.Source:Splash News 2 of 8
3. Caught chillin' in Miami following her birthday celebration.Source:Splash News 3 of 8
4. Blac Chyna steps out in a semi-sheer black jumpsuit.Source:Splash News 4 of 8
5. She's had to clap back at haters who criticize her pregnancy style.Source:Splash News 5 of 8
6. Blac Chyna wore a flattering black gown to her first carpet appearance with Rob.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Posted up...flawless.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. Before the announcement of her pregnancy, Blac Chyna was spotted arriving to a doctor's appointment with Rob and Kim Kardashian.Source:Getty 8 of 8
The First Look At Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian’s Baby was originally published on globalgrind.com