This could f*ck up Future’s commas.
Future’s being sued by a Louisiana promoter for allegedly skipping out on a concert. The promoter claims he lost over $150K in profit because Hendrix was too busy to perform for fans.
“In his lawsuit, Robert Caillier says he gave Future’s camp a $15k advance to perform a Louisiana gig back in August 2014, but Future was a no-show … causing Caillier to lose his anticipated $150k profit, plus the advance.”
The What A Time To Be Alive rapper’s camp denies Robert Caillier’s claims, stating Future showed up and performed one song before management pulled him off stage due to Caillier not having the remaining balance of Future’s hefty $150K fee. Stay tuned…
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.Source:Hennessy 4 of 8
5. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.Source:Getty 8 of 8
No Call, No Show: Future Sued For Allegedly Skipping Out On Concert was originally published on globalgrind.com