Damn, this is heavy.
Earlier this week, Joyner stopped by Power 105’s The Breakfast Club to discuss his overnight success in hip-hop, as well as plans to take over the rap game. Following the release of his “Champagne For Everybody” music video, Joyner co-directs a controversial and polarizing new video for his latest single, “Happy Birthday.”
The four-minute video depicts a young father (played by Joyner) yelling at his infant son about his unwanted existence. As time begins to pass and the child becomes a toddler, Joyner discovers he isn’t his biological son. Subsequently, Joyner kicks out the boy and his girlfriend to fend for themselves.
But just as the video reaches a peak, Joyner switches the script.
Make sure you watch the controversial visual to the very end.
Celebrity Kids Whose Style Went From Innocent To Edgy
1. Justin Combs: ThenSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Samaria Lea Smith: ThenSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Russy Simmons: ThenSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Now.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Tiny's daughter Zonnique Pullins: ThenSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Lily Rose Depp: ThenSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Reginae Carter: ThenSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Hailey Baldwin: ThenSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Paris Jackson: ThenSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Kendall & Kylie Jenner: ThenSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Now.11 of 13
12. Willow and Jaden Smith: ThenSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Now.Source:Getty 13 of 13
Watch Joyner Lucas’ Thought-Provoking “Happy Birthday” Music Video was originally published on globalgrind.com