These are definitely the vibes we need on a Monday.
“I’ll take care of you, I will /even if I got a man now, I heard you a fan now/ it’s a little bit too late to take care of me, you could still/ even if I got a man now, at least you know where I stand now,” sings SZA.
“Let me take care of you even if you got a man now, I been f*ckin fans now from the backseat of my van now, but I’ll take care of you,” counters D.R.A.M.
D.R.A.M.’s GAHDAMN! EP is due out October 23. You can also catch him in living color on Chance The Rapper’s “Family Matters” tour.
In the meantime, take a listen to this vibey joint above.
1 of 11
1. Because she's down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).
2 of 11
2. She's a natural hair icon in every right.
3 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.
4 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.
5 of 11
5. She's a vegan, but she's not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #Shameless
6 of 11
6. Because she's a yogi.
7 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.
8 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.
9 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.
10 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.
11 of 11
11. Because she's adorable. Duh!