We REALLY didn’t see this coming.
This afternoon, Lil Wayne took to twitter to vent his frustrations with his label, Cash Money Records and longtime mentor and business partner Birdman. There have been rumblings in the industry for years about Wayne being frustrated with Baby and Cash Money but he always tried his best to dispel those rumors. Until now…
And of course, his rap nemesis Pusha T had something to say about it.
Wayne’s protegé, Tyga vented his frustrations with the label several weeks ago and he was instantly dismissed.
Ironically, he tweeted this message on Jay Z’s birthday. Jay Z revealed last year that at one time, he was very close to signing Lil Wayne. Sure it’s a shock, but hey if it can happen to Jay Z and Dame Dash, it can definitely happen to Wayne & Baby.
It’s worth noting that Q-Tip recently announced Lil Wayne’s affiliation with Zulu Nation. Perhaps Wayne is interested in moving in a direction that no longer fits with Cash Money Records.
Do you think Wayne was hacked?
The Steamiest Moments In 'High School' Between Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
1. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne1 of 11
2. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne2 of 11
3. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne3 of 11
4. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne4 of 11
5. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne5 of 11
6. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne6 of 11
7. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne7 of 11
8. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne8 of 11
9. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne9 of 11
10. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne10 of 11
11. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne11 of 11
Lil Wayne Goes On Twitter Rant: Wants Off Cash Money And Nothing To Do With Baby was originally published on hellobeautiful.com