So if you haven’t been to foodie.com you’re missing out. It’s like a pinterest for food !! It’s dope. I had these for the first time at this club downtown and was hooked. Try em !! They’re great by themselves. ENJOY !!
Amazingly crisp, oven-baked fries coated with freshly grated Parmesan and a generous dose of garlic goodness!
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into 8 long wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, thyme and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp, tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Get whole article with recipe and images here http://damndelicious.net/2014/03/21/garlic-parmesan-fries/