Kelly Rowland continued her birthday celebration this past weekend in a lust-worthy all over leather look. Kells rocked a bodycon dress that she paired with ultra thigh-high boots. She kept her jewelry minimal, opting for studs and a few skinny gold bangles. Kelly rocked a chic bob and finished off the look with a sexy shadowy eye.
I love that Kelly’s look is sexy without all the fuss. It’s perfect for weekend: date night or ladies night out. Here are my three favorite iterations.
Slip into a Madison Marcus leather bodycon, Christian Louboutin boot, Forever 21 bangles and cute anchor studs by Saks. For beauty, try a matte red lip by Lord & Berry, Anna Sui rollerball perfume and flirty falsies.
Look #2: Mango dress, Jimmy Choo boots
Make an entrance in a Mango dress (or fab similar option by C&C), Jimmy Choo boot, ASOS rings, Miss Dior perfume, Jennifer Zeuner “Love” earrings, HIPP x RGB nail polish, Topshop lipstick and bareMinerals eyeliner.
-Joy Adaeze of JoyLovesFashion.com
10 Fierce Style Tips From Kelly Rowland
1. 10 Fierce Style Tips From Kelly Rowland1 of 11
2. Go daring with sexy and strategic cutouts.Source: 2 of 11
3. Be glam in an all-over gold moment.Source: 3 of 11
4. Pump up your casual day in some red pants.Source: 4 of 11
5. Show some leg in gold embroidered hot pants.Source: 5 of 11
6. Be epic in a chic white jumpsuit.Source: 6 of 11
7. Add a bit of white to your black-on-black look.Source: 7 of 11
8. Camo punches up swimwear in a major way.Source: 8 of 11
9. A leather pencil skirt is a quick way to sexify any look.Source: 9 of 11
10. Bring back the classic sweater dress and amp it up with thigh high boots.Source: 10 of 11
11. Shimmer it up with a high slit.Source: 11 of 11
GET THE LOOK: Kelly Rowland’s Chic & Sexy Leather LBD was originally published on hellobeautiful.com