So I as we all know. I like to throw down in the kitchen. So here’s something that’s very easy to prepare !! Italian Chicken Breast!! I went to Kroger, and got a bag of Boneless, skinless Chicken Breast. And a regular sized bottle of Italian Salad Dressing. My favorite side is Stouffers Mac & Cheese. When I was prepping, I preheated the oven to 350 degrees and lined a baking sheet with foil. Only because its easier to clean. Then dropped the thawed, and cleaned Chicken Breast on the sheet and seasoned it there. Once I was done seasoning the chicken I shook the bottle of Italian Dressing and evenly distributed it over the chicken. After that i covered the baking sheet with foil, then I put it in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. With some Mac And Cheese and whole kernel corn (out of a can, seasoned by me). I smashed. And you don’t need to ask if it was great. Great did it no justice. So try it for yourself and enjoy!!
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees to get started
1. Thaw and clean Chicken Breast
2. Line a baking sheet with foil
3. Place the chicken on the baking sheet and season it to your liking ( I used seasoning salt, garlic powder, black pepper)
4. Pour a shaken bottle of Italian Dressing & I sliced butter evenly over the chicken (You don’t have to do the butter)
5. Cover baking sheet with foil and cook for 45 minutes.
6. Enjoy !!
p.s. The excess black stuff on the chicken is poorly shaken pepper. Thanks, Imaging.