A big baller has bought the rights to over two dozen of Toni Braxton’s songs right under her nose.
The Grammy Award-winning singer needed to buy back the rights to her music, due to the terms of a bankruptcy deal she entered into with various debtors. The music catalog she planned to purchase back was worth $20,000, however TMZ reports that she was recently outbid.
Sources say a man named Ross M. Klein doubled Braxton’s price and he walked away with hits like “You’re Making Me High,” “How Many Ways,” and “Always.”
According to reports, Klein now owes a total of 27 Toni Braxton classics.
Toni’s camp has yet to comment on her musical loss.
Check Out This Gallery
Wendy Williams, Toni Braxton and More Slay The Runway At The Heart Truth's Red Dress Show
1. The Heart Truth's Red Dress Fall 2013Source: 1 of 13
2. Wendy Williams in Kamali KultureSource: 2 of 13
3. Kelly Osbourne in Zac PosenSource: 3 of 13
4. Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner in Badgley MischkaSource: 4 of 13
5. Toni Braxton in Herve L. LerouxSource: 5 of 13
6. Gabrielle Douglas in Pamella RolandSource: 6 of 13
7. Jamie Chung in David MeisterSource: 7 of 13
8. Minka KellySource: 8 of 13
9. Kris Jenner in Badgley MischkaSource: 9 of 13
10. Jillian Michaels in Cushne et ochsSource: 10 of 13
11. Savannah Guthrie in Carolina HerreraSource: 11 of 13
12. Soledad O'Brien in Black Halo EveSource: 12 of 13
13. Olympic gymnast Nastia Liukin in Reem AcraSource: 13 of 13
Toni Braxton Loses Rights To 27 Songs Due To Bankruptcy was originally published on hellobeautiful.com