On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
Also On iPower 92.1/104.1 FM:
Stone Soul 2016 [PHOTOS]
14 photos Launch gallery
1. @lifeofdesiigner has the #1 song in the countryyyy! performing live at #stonesoulrva right now!!!
1 of 14
2. Behind the scenes interview with 112 & @djkingtutt804 . Check out the full interview on Facebook live!
2 of 14
3. 💙💖 my oldest princess and I #stonesoul2016 #stonesoulrva #rva #summerfestival #ipower92 @ipowerrichmond #vitiligo #vitiligomodel #vitiligoin #confidence #hot #vitiligopride #nocuredontcare #vitiligobeauty #vitiligobeauties
3 of 14
4. Lil Kim just KILLED #stonesoulrva ! lighters up!!!
4 of 14
5. Behind th scene with @camvseverything & @yogottikom at #stonesoulrva
5 of 14
6. Paris Nicole and MadeInTYO
Source:Radio One Richmond
6 of 14
7. Another @hot1041stl #superjam2016 artist s going live n Richmond for #stonesoulrva
7 of 14
8. @camvseverything backstage with @madeintyo at #stonesoulrva !!!
8 of 14
9. @paris_nicole & @thebellereport backstage at #stonesoulrva !!!!
9 of 14
10. Dreezy @hot1041stl #superjam2016 we live in Richmond va for #stonesoulrva
10 of 14
11. Paris Nicole getting ready for Stone Soul 2016
11 of 14
12. @dreezydreezy just finished up her interview with @camvseverything !!! #stonesoulrva
12 of 14
13. Big G and I #Wpgc #DC live at #stonesoulrva
13 of 14
14. @yogottikom about to shut the city down #StoneSoulRVA
14 of 14