iPowerRichmond Featured Video
CLOSE

Christina Milian was out enjoying dinner at Mexicali restaurant in L.A. when after she got half-way through her salad she chomped down on something chewy! She spit the substance out as fast as she could and low-and-behold it was a piece of CHEWED GUM! She jumped up and bolted to the nearest bathroom to throw it up.

According to TMZ:

We’re told the restaurant comped her meal. But Christina is still freaked out about what happened, and filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health.

TMZ spoke with a rep for the Dept., who confirmed a complaint was indeed filed.

Christina tells TMZ, she’s lookin’ for a lawyer, but says, “The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out.”

A rep for Mexicali restaurant had no comment.

Also On iPower 92.1/104.1 FM:
2019 Radio One Toy Drive Distribution [PHOTOS]
82 photos