Meet The Best Man Holiday Characters, sequel to the 1999 romantic comedy-drama The Best Man.
Must See: The Best Man Holiday Trailer [VIDEO]
As you recall The Best Man was centered around a young man Harper Stewart living in Chicago. Stewart is an author about to hit it big with his debut novel, which is autobiographical ominously titled Unfinished Business. The book falls into the wrong hands during his best friend Lance’s wedding weekend in New York causing a stir with his friends and new girl friend Robin.
15 years later the characters reunites the college friends to celebrate Christmas in The Best Man Holiday. They will discover just how easy it is for long-forgotten rivalries and romances to be ignited.
Luckily for us extreme fanatic of the original, The Best Man Holiday characters and the cast who plays them are exactly the same as the original movie. See below:
- Taye Diggs plays Harper Stewart, the main protagonist and titular best man of Lance.
- Nia Long plays Jordan Armstrong who is a good friend and previous love interest of Harper’s from college.
- Morris Chestnut plays Lance Sullivan, Harper’s best friend and the groom.
- Harold Perrineau plays Julian Murch, another friend of Harper’s and groomsmen.
- Terrence Howard plays Quentin Spivey, who is another friend of Harper’s and groomsmen, known as the player of the crew.
- Sanaa Lathan plays Robyn, Harper’s girlfriend.
- Melissa De Sousa plays Shelby, Murch’s snobbish girlfriend.
- Monica Calhoun plays Mia Morgan, The bride who had an affair with Harper.
- Regina Hall plays Candy, a kind hearted stripper who Murch falls in love with upon meeting her at Lance’s bachelor party.
- Jim Moody plays Uncle Skeeter, Lance’s silly uncle.
- Jarrod Bunch plays Wayne.
- Victoria Dillard plays Anita.